NOTE FROM BLOG'S AUTHOR

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS OR E-MAIL US
The author appreciates your opinion. Please double click on the pencil icon below each post and leave your comments.
Or you can also e-mail me your comments, ideas, requests, etc. to miniaturetrains@gmail.com
Thanks to all of you,
J. Palacio

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Scale Ruler for T Gauge (1:450)



Lately I have been working on some "Super-mini-micro" models in a new scale they call "T Scale" or 1:450.
They even have working trains and track (see information and videos on http://www.t-gauge.net/boards.htm) .
A house in this scale is so small that could fit in my thumb nail. In a future post I will show more photos and information about these houses, but today I rather talk about the Scale Ruler.



I made this Scale Ruler 1:450 in order to design and built my own structures in T gauge. I put it together with a 1:300 scale (used in some Checz models www.minibox.cz). You can print and laminate it for durability.
There is no way to upload this file to this blog (Blogger does not aloud it) , so if you want it I will gladly e-mail it to you. Just send me an e-mail to miniaturetrains @blogspot.com and I will send you the PDF file as soon as I check my mailbox.
Important: The scale is in feet.
When printing this PDF file check:
Paper=8 1/2 x 11
Page Scaling = none
After printing, verify the 1:450 scale lenght is 6.68" (169 mm) that's mean 37.5 feet per inch
Good luck

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I think the post should prepare more info then it has.

how to read a ruler said...

Managing the ruler reading is a tough job. Kudos to you.